Chad Ochocinco has launched a new network on his twitter page. There are so many reasons why I don't like this and then there are a couple of why I do. Let's rattle some quick "dislikes" that are clearly evident:
1. You are a not a "news" network. You are a sports a blog with celebrity access.
2. Tweets are not stories/articles, 140 or so character limits per tweet, child please
3. I've been looking for a web page, where it be?
But here are some strong "likes":
1. The guy has marketed himself incredibly, the NFL TD fines are clearly paying off in the long run
2. He isn't in the superbowl and he is constantly being talked about
3. He is staffing up, I believe Ray Rice and a couple of other players have been parading around the Superbowl grounds doing interviews
4. He made something out of nothing and getting paid for it, hello sponsors
Appoint a CEO, hire Digital Tchotchke to do your web/marketing, and let's get this puppy rolling.